The two most famous and prolific minimods are Richiesan and Ereleon.
Generally, minimods are harmless. However, in bulk they have the power to plow down accounts easily. Usually when they attempt to ban a user, they mass report the user many times attempting to see the result. This goes double for "Ninja Reporters", as they have no proof against them. Normally if a minimod is bad enough by reporting others for false reasons then they'll end up being banned anyways. Reporting does have an effect, minimodding on the other hand does not make a difference to the persons ban.
Minimods have been thought of by the community in different ways. Some could care less about them, and others hate them; generally the latter is true. Sometimes, the reports are valid reports. A very small amount think that they are peoples alts. So they can get their revenge on whoever gave them a ban.
- Richiesan (Major) : Created "Richie's Angels", a group of minimods for OT. He was also a big part of OTermination Day 4.
- 1b4: Claims to be the "Official grammar and spelling checker of Off Topic." She raised a lot of hate, and made grammatical errors while correcting others.
- Indirectable: He caused a lot of trouble in OT, and players were thinking of Indirectable as a red spy. He claims to report minimods.
- Ereleon(Major) : -Minimodded generally throughout 2014 and 2015. Now targets Hate Speech specifically, being more relaxed on other areas. He still uses OT today.
- raceman6743: In 2016, he claimed to be responsible for OTermination after being attacked by OTers for his young age on another account back in 2014.
- branthecan - This person commonly reported many OTers in early 2016, and was responsible for 7 terminations. They have since been terminated for an unauthorized charge.
Also includes minimods involved.
- OTermination Day 1 (Unknown date, Possibly happened 2014)
- OTermination Day 2 (December 2014)
- OTermination Day 4 (June 29th 2015)
- ↑ http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=137589396
- ↑ The definition of grammar Nazi