Welcome to OT Wikia!
The one and only!
Information about forumers of Off Topic, generally known as OTers.
Common Off Topic Fads
Fads of OT, both hated and liked, whether new or old.
Off Topic Incidents
A long list of incidents or events that have occurred in OT.
|Welcome to the wiki dedicated to the ROBLOX site's Off Topic Forum. As of now, we are the largest database for Off Topic info and users, with 1,097 articles regarding OT.
Please read the rules and guidelines before editing, adding to, uploading to, posting on, or otherwise interacting with this Wikia other than reading the content provided. Failure to follow the rules will result in moderation.
There are currently 6 administrators (users with sysop privileges).
- ArceusGreen (bureaucrat) – User page / Talk / ROBLOX profile / Twitter profile
- Kwona – User page / Talk
- Lopnob – User page / Talk / Player article / ROBLOX profile
- Anzu-TLK – User page / Talk / ROBLOX profile
- Acebatonfan – User page / Talk / ROBLOX profile
Contact these administrators when...
- You need a page locked for a reason.
- You want to contribute info to a locked page.
- You want a page deleted.
- We will delete the article about your ROBLOX user/account upon request, but only yours. Proof of authorization is required.
- There is a user who needs to be blocked.
- Please provide a legitimate reason for blocking.
Why does this hapen? what is the point?/Read more >
nvm its coolRead more >
better make an OT wikia before someone else does!…Read more >
|Rules & Guidelines|
The rules can be found here.
These mainly address user conduct, article rules and guidelines, misconduct, and blocks (bans).
- Create a new article
- Upload content to the wiki
- View recent activity
- Assist other users
- Suggest things for the wiki
|Help us out!|
- Biased articles
- Uninformative articles
- Articles that need improvement
- Articles in first person
- Outdated articles
|Wiki Tutorials and Resources|
You can make your own page. Please do not ask others to make pages for you. Ask for help making pages on the Help Requests board.